Like everyone around us, we are striving to do our part to understand the ever-changing landscape and guidance surrounding COVID-19. Out of an abundance of caution and for the safety of our clients, employees, and our community, we are “gently re-opening” all of our locations. We are excited to see you again and appreciate your support and patience.
Here’s how it will work:
During Phase One of our re-opening, we will only be allowing one client to be in our location at a time and we will continue to do our coaching sessions remotely. Please note, because of the limited number of appointments available, it may be a couple of weeks before we are able to offer you an appointment for an in-person weigh-in. Your coach will inform you when it’s time for your appointment.
- We are seeing one client at a time every 30 minutes or as our schedule permits.
- If you are running late for your appointment, please understand that we may need to change your session to an over-the-phone meeting and food pick-up only.
- All clients must wear a mask, or we will not be able to see you in person. We do have a limited number of masks available if you forget to bring yours.
- Our staff will wear masks and gloves throughout the duration of your appointment.
- We have specific protocol for using the InBody which includes wiping down the machine before and after use.
- All surfaces will be cleaned several times throughout the day with sanitizing wipes.
- All clients will enter their own information into the InBody machine. Prior to entering their information, they will be asked to use hand sanitizer/wipes.
- We are not permitted to take back / exchange unused food items.
- Please inform the staff if you have recently travelled.
- We will be taking your temperature using a contactless infrared thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees (per CDC guidance), you may not continue with your appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell, please re-schedule your appointment. We can continue to use the Renpho scale readings and arrange for curbside food pick up until you are well again.
- The Vibratrim machines will NOT be available until further notice.
- Restrooms will not be available for client use during Phase 1. Please plan ahead.