First of all, we at EMP180° want to express our heartfelt sympathies to all of those families who have been affected by the coronavirus.
While we are gradually opening our doors, we want to assure you that we are continuing to follow all of the state and CDC guidelines and will make adjustments to our policies as needed.
The following is a list of precautions that we are currently implementing at all of our locations:
- We are seeing one client at a time every 30 minutes or as our schedule permits. We will call to confirm all new consultation appointments.
- If you are running late for your appointment, please understand that we may need to change your appointment.
- All clients must wear a mask, or we will not be able to see you in person. We do have a limited number of masks available if you forget to bring yours.
- Our staff will wear masks and gloves throughout the duration of your appointment.
- We have specific protocol for using the body composition machine which includes wiping down the machine before and after use.
- All surfaces will be cleaned several times throughout the day with sanitizing wipes.
- All clients will enter their own information into the InBody machine. Prior to entering their information, they will be asked to use hand sanitizer/wipes.
- Please inform the staff if you have recently travelled.
- We will be taking your temperature using a contactless infrared thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees (per CDC guidance), you may not continue with your appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell, please re-schedule your appointment.
- Restrooms will not be available for client use during Phase 1. Please plan ahead.
At EMP180 ° we live by what we preach – and we are dedicated to the good health and well-being of our clients. We are excited to see you but, if for the time being you feel more comfortable engaging with EMP180°remotely (via phone) – the good news is we’re ready to help. We’ve successfully helped clients lose weight and improve their health whether they live in California, Indiana (even Sweden.) We’re more than prepared to help you start your wellness journey in-person, remotely or a combination of both.
As always, never hesitate to reach out to us. EMP180°’s commitment to wellness extends far beyond the advice you receive at our locations. We are here to help whether that means providing suggestions on healthy eating options, natural supplements, sleep recommendations – and yes, precautions, when faced with the possibility of illness.
We’re committed to your wellbeing 24/7/365.
For more information on our Remote Program please click here: