In January of 2019 I was hiking as part of my “New Years” resolution to lose weight. I became dizzy and out of breath and almost fainted. After getting checked out I was diagnosed with a coronary blockage that required stenting to repair. At that point I realized I needed help losing weight but more importantly the tools to keep the weight off.
2. What were you most skeptical of when you contacted EMP180º?
Sticking with the program and reaching the healthy weight and body fat levels recommended by EMP180º. At the time they seemed unreachable.
3. What was your mindset going through the program?
Stick with it for a healthier longer life!
4. What would you like to say to the people who supported you?
Thanks for all the encouragement without it the journey to a healthier weight would have been a lot harder. Doubters? Not to many of those, but I would say the program is easier than you think with some meal planning ahead of time, especially when away from home.
5. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give someone considering undertaking the EMP program.
Definitely do it. You won’t be hungry and the results of a healthier lifestyle will be worth it.
6. What are the top 3 things you can attribute to your success?
Diet and exercise are the obvious first 2 choices, but the accountability of going to the weekly weigh-ins played a big part for me.
7. Do you feel equipped to face the invariable challenges you’ll face in maintaining at/near your ideal weight?
Yes I do. After graduating the program and still following up weekly with the coaches in Ashburn, I’ve been able to maintain my weight “pre holiday” weight.
8.What strategies did EMP180º help you manifest that you feel confident will help you avoid backsliding?
Looking for lower carb and sugar choices and suggesting alternatives ways of preparing your favorite foods with healthier ingredients.
9. Why would you suggest others choose the personalized nutrition based program that EMP180 offers?
It’s healthy, safe and you won’t feel hungry whether your goal is to lose a few pounds or gain the knowledge for a healthier lifestyle.
Not sure where to start?
Come into EMP180 to begin your weight loss journey. In addition to planning meals and snacks, we can help you explore the reasons behind over-eating and teach you how to manage difficult social occasions. Let’s work on establishing healthy habits that work for you and your lifestyle!
At EMP 180° we offer a personalized approach to nutrition and weight loss. We support you throughout your weight loss journey, giving you the tools to lose the weight and EMPowering you to keep it off—forever.