1. Pre-heat oven to 375֯ F
2. Slice each bell pepper in half. Remove stem and seeds.
3. Cook ground beef or turkey over medium-high heat, breaking it up as it cooks. Cook until cooked through. Drain off any fat.
4. Sautee riced cauliflower until soft.
5. Combine cooked turkey or beef with cauliflower, spices and salsa.
6. Evenly distribute mixture into the bell pepper boats, top with cheese if using.
7. Bake on parchment lined baking sheet for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and peppers are hot.
8. Remove from the oven and serve with optional toppings. Enjoy!
*Tomatoes for the week
**Dairy for the day
Alexandria | Ashburn | Potomac | Rockville | Tysons | Woodbridge